Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{lucky}

Today I was busy stamping all afternoon -- perfect! What a great reward for cleaning my bathroom this morning. :)

I picked up this Whipper Snapper stamp at my LSS a couple of months ago, and this is the first he's been inked up. I stamped him in Pitch Black Adirondack ink, then heat set and colored in with Copic markers. The sentiment is by Penny Black, stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White cardstock, then sponged with So Saffron ink. I punched that out with the Fiskars 2" circle punch.

The base of this card is Kraft, stamped with the polka dot image from SU's Polka Dots & Paisley. The next panel is a square of So Saffron cardstock which I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The bottom portion is patterned paper from the SU hostess Prints Pack, and the whole square is mounted on a piece of Regal Rose cardstock.

The main panel was punched with the Tag Corner punch, then mounted on Chocolate Chip. I also used some page pebbles that I picked up at my LSS, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, and a vintage brad.

Well, I'm back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck, I may have forgotten how to do my job! :)

No comments: