Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{purrrfect}

I needed to send my friend Lisa a couple of card samples and thought this would also be the perfect excuse to ink up this SU set that I .....ahem.......haven't used yet. Ooops! Aren't we all guilty of that, though?

This card starts with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Real Red cardstock base, scored at 4 1/4" with the Scor-Pal. I then inked up my Sweet Stars jumbo wheel with Real Red ink and rolled that on the card base. The patterned papers in this card are from the East Coast Prep pack, and I also used More Mustard and Tempting Turquoise cardstock.

The main image is from Pun Fun, stamped in Pitch Black Adirondack ink and heat set, then colored with Copic markers. I used the Tag Corner Punch on the corners, then sponged the edges with More Mustard ink. I used black brads to accent the corners.

The main panel is mounted on dimensionals, and I also used some Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon to accent the bottom of the card.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

No comments: