Sunday, June 8, 2008

{why i've been away}

I think the busiest spring of my life *ever* is over! Thank God.... :)

Last weekend brought 2 weddings: my cousin Korey's on Friday evening and my friend Cassandra's on Saturday (which my husband and I were both in). Whew!
Above is one of the only pics I got during the ceremony, not great, but proves I was there. :)
Me and my sister outside the church after the wedd.
They all rode off in Jeeps, it was sweet!
Saturday, was Mike and Cassandra's wedding. It was a blast! Did we drink too much? Yep.....but your BFF only gets married once, lol! Here is the wedded couple on the trolley that the wedding party got to take to the reception.

Of course we had to make a pit stop at the bar....
Me and Cass at The Brew before we headed over to the reception. The weather was perfect, we had good drinks, good dancing and good karaoke. What more to ask for in a wedding celebration?

No comments: