Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{christmas in july}

As far as I'm concerned, it's never too early to start on your Christmas cards! This stamp set, Snowflake Spot, is one that I'm sad to see go. The snowflakes make such a pretty background! This is another of the cards we'll make at my Retiring Stamp Set Class this Sunday, July 20th. Tomorrow is the last day to get signed up -- see the calendar at right.

Monday I start my new job! I am very excited for the Monday through Friday schedule, but obviously a bit nervous as always when starting a new job. Send some prayers my way! :)

Supplies:
  • Snowflake Spot stamp set
  • Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip cardstock
  • Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip classic inkpads
  • Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon
  • Photo Corner punch, Designer Label punch, 1" Circle punch
  • Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges

No comments: