Thursday, July 17, 2008

{i love new stuff}

Well, my Stampin' Up preview stuff came yesterday, I timed it just right so I would have today off to play with it....hehe. Gotta love that two-day shipping! :)

Notice the scalloped edge punch in the bottom left corner of the box? I love that SU is jumping on the bandwagon with the scallops! I ordered all the preview stamp sets - Sock Monkey, Heard From the Heart, Dreams Du Jour, and Wow Flowers. I also got all the new *In Color* inkpads, and a package of the new Bella Rose designer paper.....see below for more detail on that.

Don't you just love this new paper? The colors go amazingly well together and with the Chocolate Chip! Remember come to my Open House on August 12th and receive a sampler pack of this designer paper free with any order!
Another cool thing about this catalog release -- all the new stamp sets are die cut! This means no cutting of the rubber required - just punch, peel and stick on the wood block. I put my new sets together last night in about half the time it normally takes me. :) As you can see above, the new Sock Monkey set is die cut. (Isn't he cute?)

All of these new products can be ordered starting August 11th. So come to my open house, get your new catalog for $5, and get some cool new supplies. Hope you have a great day!

PS -- My July 20th "Retiring" card class is cancelled due to low sign ups. If you would like a kit to make the cards, please e-mail me at chapinjennifer@yahoo.com. You will receive all the supplies needed to make 10 cards for $15. If you'd like to see examples of them, click here , here , or here.


No comments: