Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{never-ending joy}

Well, I preordered my stamps and accessories from the new catalog! They should arrive tomorrow - I'm excited to show you some new stuff! Keep an eye out on Thursday and Friday for some sneak peeks of the new goodies. :)

The card above is one we'll be doing at my Retiring Stamp Sets Class this Sunday -- remember, the last day to sign up is July 17th. We'll make 10 cards for $15 -- 2 each of 5 different designs.

I am sad to see this set, Never-Ending Joy, go! It is really an Easter set, but I love the tulips and the fact that the stems and flowers are separate makes it great to stamp! Pretty much an all-occasion set - it could be for thank you, birthday, sympathy....etc.

Check back tomorrow for another card from this class -- a Christmas card! Yep, it's never too early to start working on those. :) Have a good one!

Supplies:
  • Never-Ending Joy and It's Your Birthday stamp sets
  • Ruby Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock
  • Ruby Red, Old Olive and More Mustard classic inkpads
  • Old Olive prints designer paper
  • Earth Elements Buttons and 1 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Sponges

2 comments:

Carpenter's said...

This is a very pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Hi Jen - Your cards are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

I happened to stumble onto your blog through SCS. I would love to be able to get email updates when you publish a new post.