Friday, July 18, 2008

{paper rose}

Good morning! Today will be my last week day off before I start my new Monday through Friday job. Eeeek! :)

I saw this video tutorial on Julie Buhler's blog and knew I just had to try it with Stampin' Up's new In-Color, Pink Pirouette. As Julie said, this paper rose would be a great embellishment for scrapbook pages as well! I thought it would go perfect with SU's new Dreams du Jour set.

Have a great weekend! It's supposed to be rainy here -- which is just fine with me, since I'm a home-body and would *love* to get some stamping done.... :)

Supplies:
  • Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Dreams du Jour stamp set
  • Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette ink (for sponging)
  • Stampin' Sponges and bone folder
  • Mono Adhesive and pink button

2 comments:

erin ;0) said...

i love your blog and all of your projects! thanks for all the inspiration!

Deb said...

Thanks Jen for adding feedblitz! I look forward to following your blog!