Sunday, July 27, 2008

{sock monkey}

The new Sock Monkey set from Stampin' Up! is a great set to paper piece! If you'd like directions on how to do this here is a tutorial.

Well, this is my first weekend off after starting my new job! I have to admit, it's really nice having the same schedule as Adam. Still learning the ropes in my new position, but I think it's going to be good. :)

Today we're headed up to the QC to go shopping ( I need some regular work clothes -- all I have are scrubs! ) and see the new Will Ferrell movie, Stepbrothers. I can't wait -- it looks hilarious!

Have a good day!

Supplies:
  • Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstock
  • Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
  • Sock Monkey and Wow Flowers stamp sets
  • Corner rounder, circle punches and Basic Gray taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

Donna said...

Which catalog is the monkey set in?

java diva said...

That is one cute sock monkey card!! TFS
I want a full report on Stepbrothers! I'm dying to see that movie! Have fun!