Sunday, March 1, 2009

{it's been awhile!}

Well, seems it's been about 6 months since I posted last! A lot has happened, too. :) For starters, Adam and I are about 12 weeks away from having a baby girl! The due date is May 20th. Hence the baby shower invitation above. My aunts, mom and sister are planning the shower, but I offered to make the invitations. I had to go on ebay to buy this SU set, I'm Here, because it's retired. But I just had to have it for these! The little footprints are so sweet. :)

I recently attended a weekend long crop at a B&B during the first part of February, so I have a lot of scrapbook pages to post. I've also been busy making cards for the past few weeks, so look for more regular posting from now on..... :) Famous last words, right?

Supplies:
Stamps - I'm Here, Nursery Necessities and coordinating wheel
Paper - Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Lemon Tart (PTI)
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Lemon Tart (PTI), Basic Black
Accessories - Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Heart to Heart punch, Swiss Dots CB folder, white organdy ribbon, lacy border punch from Martha Stewart

No comments: