Friday, March 6, 2009

{pages - part one}

I recently did a weekend-long crop, and for 3 days of scrapping, I ended up with 13 pages to show for it. :) Doesn't seem like much, but it's way more than I would have gotten finished at home! The pages I'm posting today are all ultrasound photo pages. The page above uses 9 wallet size photos of the 20 week ultrasound. When we left the appointment, they provided us with a CD of all the images. How cool is that? Also, as you can tell, we were right in guessing the sex of the baby as well.

Supplies:
  • Patterned Paper - Stampin' Up; Cardstock - Papertrey Ink (light yellow), Stampin' Up (light pink and white) and Bazzill (green)
  • Chipboard Letters - Making Memories, Ribbon small heart punches and crochet flower - Stampin' Up, Border Punch - Martha Stewart, Scallop Circle - Nestabilities
  • Ink - Pink Pirouette by SU, Stamps - I'm Here by SU
I actually got the idea for the above layout from an issue of Creating Keepsakes. I just love the color combination of pink and brown!

Supplies:
  • Patterned Paper - SEI (background), Making Memories (ledger paper), Pink Polka Dot (Doodlebug), Cardstock by Stampin' Up
  • Small heart punch, scalloped border punch and crochet flowers - Stampin' Up, Ledger paper journaling block - Making Memories
  • Brown journaling pen - Stampin' Up, Brown felt letters - American Crafts Thickers
This is my favorite page, I think! I wanted to do gender-neutral colors, as this picture is from our 8-week ultrasound, and we obviously didn't know the sex of the baby then. This picture is so important to me. After having a miscarriage last year, the peace my heart felt after seeing the baby's heart beating on the screen was priceless. I will never forget the look on Adam's face either. :)

Supplies:
  • Patterned Paper - Basic Grey, Lined patterned paper - Scenic Route, Cardstock - Stampin' Up
  • Border punch and small butterfly punch - Martha Stewart, Butterfly die cuts - Nestabilities, Ribbon and heart punch - Stampin' Up, Letters - Thickers by American Crafts
Hopefully I listed all the supplies! If you have any specific questions, leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: