Saturday, October 17, 2009

{cards from april}

It's been so long since I've sat down and did an SCS challenge! Well I decided I would post some cards I made back in April....my last month of freedom before Keira arrived! :) The above card uses some retired SU designer paper, along with the Soft Summer stamp set.
This card was actually an invitation to Mother's day brunch at our house....then it turned out that Keira was born the Friday before, so obviously I couldn't host the brunch :) I was busy in the hospital!
This card uses one of my Gina K stamp sets and my Copics...along with some of last year's SAB paper and ribbon.
My favorite one! This was for an SCS challenge. The thank you stamp is Hero Arts, and the paper and ribbon is Making Memories. Sorry I don't have specifics on all these but obviously they were made quite a few months ago. Hopefully I will get some crafting done this week, I finished my organization projects in my scraproom today. That always gives me a little extra motivation! And I'd like to get some Halloween cards done to send photos from the previous post out in also. Good night!

No comments: