Sunday, January 17, 2010

{rock and roll}

I am super excited because today is my first challenge post over at Ch{all}enge Masters!! However I am not super excited that Keira was up every 2 hours last night.....I feel like I have a newborn again..... :(

Anyway, if you'd like to check out the challenge thread it's HERE. This month I decided to do the Rock and Roll technique....very easy but a cool look! Here are the photos from the tutorial I did:


 Here are my two samples for the challenge:

 
Supplies:
  • Stamps: SU Petal Pizazz and Upsy Daisy
  • Paper: Bazzil swiss dot white cardstock, SU basic black, whisper white, melon mambo and pumpkin pie
  • Tools: Sewing Machine, oval punch, SU top note die
  • Accessories: Black organdy ribbon, corduroy button, black rhinestones, sponge daubers and dimensionals
Supplies:
  • Stamps: SU Tart and Tangy and Cheers to You
  • Ink: Green Galore, Garden Green and Basic Black
  • Paper: black, green galore and white
  • Tools/Accessories: Circle Punch, Nestabilities Tags Trio, SU border punch, black organdy, Copic markers, black brads
Thanks for looking!

No comments: