Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{valentine challenge}

Good evening....tonight's card was one I did this week for the Cards Challenge over at Challenge Masters. What a great site! You should definitely check it out.....lots of fun challenges and inspiration over there!

Also....I will be the new Stamping Group challenge leader starting next week! I am so excited to share my creativity with others for their inspiration!

I started with a base of Basic Gray SU cardstock, layered with some Fancy Pants patterned paper. The taffeta ribbon, stamps and punches are also from Stampin' Up. I cut the large felt heart with my Spellbinders Nestabilities and Big Shot, then hand stitched around the edge and inked it up with a little red ink. Also added some machine stitching around the edge of patterned paper.....which I am obsessed with now! It's an illness! Can't make a page or card without stitching! :)

Well that's it for tonight. Time to hit the hay, 5 am will come early enough!

Night :)

No comments: