Sunday, February 7, 2010

{be my valentine}

I have been slowly but surely working on Valentines.....I want to send out some pictures of Keira and wanted cards to go with them! It is turning out to be a bigger job than I thought -- imagine that! :)  I made this card pretty simple using some Kraft SU cardstock and a fabric piece I picked up at Memories on Fifth. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name, and of course I threw away the packaging. If you know who it's by then please leave a comment! :)

I also got this pink twill there, I believe it's by Hero Arts. My paper crafting idol (and who I would like to craft like when I grow up -- haha) Melissa Phillips, is always using twill on her SCRUMPTIOUS cards. Just check out her blog! Everything is beautiful!

The heart accent is from Making Memories, it came in a Valentine's day embellishment pack.  I also used the SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.

Today is Superbowl Sunday, and Adam and I are rooting for the Colts. I made Italian beef for dinner and some fried pickles! Yum! Got the little one to bed so hopefully I can work on a few more cards before bed.

 
Good night!

No comments: