Friday, February 12, 2010

{scraproom}

Last week there was a challenge posted over at Challenge Masters to post a picture of where you blog. So I figured while I was at it I would post some pics of my scraproom. I am always interested in seeing other crafter's spaces too! While my room is nothing fancy, it's all mine to do with what I please! :)  Hope you have a great day and rest of the weekend. It's a 3-day one for me! :)
Here is my desk where I sit. Adam put our old computer up here for me last year and I love it! Makes posting photos so much easier than making the trek downstairs. Our house was built in the 1930's, and my scraproom is a small room off our bedroom -- I can only assume it was once used for a nursery. Makes it really convenient to get some quick scrapping in before bedtime :)
I do need to get some more substantial shelving for my Prima flowers and stickles, these are balanced rather precariously.... :)  I picked up this ribbon board at Hobby Lobby and use it mainly for pictures, but there are also other bits of paper - receipts, magazine pages, cards, etc up there too.
Here you can see my sewing machine and Cricut. The sewing machine was a gift from my Grandma -- it's a Viking she got back in the 80's and it's still running strong! It's actually a rather heavy duty machine. I also have my SU inkpads in a wooden holder here, and buttons up on the shelf.
I just have a cheap 5 shelf bookcase for my SU stamps and most of my patterned paper. For my solid cardstock, I have that in a wire shelf I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The poster on the wall was out of one of Ali Edwards' books. And don't forget the iPod speaker! :)
I think the best way to organize punches is in an over the door shoe organizer....as you can see I have too many for my own good :)

If you have a tour of your scraproom on your blog, I would love to see it!

No comments: