Saturday, February 13, 2010

{valentine for daddy♥}

 
I had already finished making my Valentine to Adam, but I thought I would make him one from Keira too.  Lately I am addicted to Glimmer Mist! This is the Pink Bubblegum color, and I used a Tim Holtz grungeboard sheet to mask my cardstock before I sprayed it.
The base of the card is Kraft cardstock, stamped with the SU Medallion stamp in Creamy Caramel.  I used some Kraft taffeta ribbon, and a Fancy Pants acetate heart that I've had forever! I also used the new tag punch from SU along with that coordinating stamp set.

 
We may be heading up to IC today to pick up Adam's prescription sunglasses....although I don't have much faith in that since it's almost 10:30 and we still haven't showered yet and are just lounging around in our PJs. :) If not it will be a relaxing day at home and I can get some cards done!

Happy Saturday ;)

No comments: