Monday, March 22, 2010

{card class}


I am diving head first again into the world of card classes! During pregnancy and while Keira has been so little, I have taken a break from card classes, but I have kept up my SU demonstratorship. Next weekend on March 27th, I'll be having a card class at my house. We'll be making 5 cards and having lunch...I'm so excited! :) Adam will be taking Keira over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a few hours while we craft.

Above is one of the cards we'll be making. I used the hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts set, along with the sentiment from Trendy Trees. I just love this wide striped grosgrain ribbon too.....I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the roll at how soft and pliable it is! You could definitely use it to tie a bow. For this card though, I just used some string to tie a tiny little bow on.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: