Sunday, March 21, 2010

{long time no post!}


Well what a busy month I have had! Keira is almost walking now....imagine that! She is already crawling around a million miles an hour and pulling herself up on anything and everything, so we have really had to baby proof. She is such a little cutie though, and has a personality to match.

This month's stamping challenge that I posted over at ch{all}enge masters was detailed cutting. I have heard it called "fussy cutting" but I think that is more of a quilting term -- can can anyone confirm?

For this card, I used a Kraft cardstock base layered with Elegant Eggplant. I stamped the background with the damask stamp from SU's Friends 24-7. I just love that set! The flower stamp is from that set also. I used the sympathy sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. All products used are SU.


Hope you have a great week! Our weekend was busy, but spent mostly with family, so that's always nice. :) Hope to be back sometime this week!

No comments: