Friday, April 23, 2010

{class 5/1}


I'm planning on having my next stamping class on May 1st. This is one of the cards we'll make. I really love this butterfly stamp set -- Great Friend -- and use it a lot on spring cards and scrapbook pages. The pink butterfly is cut out with the Butterflies Bigz die and Big Shot. I also used the scalloped edge punch and black gingham ribbon. The base of the card is Kraft cardstock, layered with Almost Amethyst and Whisper White.

Hopefully I can get another card planned out and the supplies cut tonight! Keira's been sick with the stomach flu (which apparently is going around) but I think she's starting to feel a little better. Hopefully our sleep schedules will be back to normal. Mommy is not happy when she doesn't get a lot of sleep! :)

Here are some pictures to share from Easter.
My favorite :) I can't believe how big she's getting! Already in 2T clothes and almost walking....time flies but I am ready to trade in the baby stage!

No comments: