Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{this week's menu}

Here's this week's menu:
  • Saturday:  Taco salad and jalapeno poppers. I usually have mine with a lot of lettuce and a little bit of Fritos on top. However, Adam acts as if he is allergic to lettuce, so his is strictly Fritos and no lettuce.
  • Sunday: We went out and had a big lunch at TGIFridays, so for supper I just made some ham and pickle rollups.
  • Monday: Grilled chicken with this marinade, grilled asparagus and sliced tomatoes with cottage cheese. Oh God, that chicken was so good! That marinade is to die for -- I let it sit in the fridge for about 24 hours before I grilled the chicken.

  • Tuesday: Chili mac casserole and salad
  • Wednesday: Hamburgers on the grill and pasta salad
  • Thursday: Grilled steak and green beans on the grill - I've never tried this recipe before but it looks pretty good!

No comments: