Sunday, May 30, 2010

{belated mother's day projects}

Before we left for Seattle, I got a chance to make some goodies for all the moms in our family.  I stitched up this little paper pouch to house my Grandma's mothers day card. This little pouch is inspired by none other than the fabulous Mish....check out her blog and Etsy shop. You won't be disappointed!

I made a little fabric blossom to go on this card, complete with tulle as well as some dyed seam binding. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Kioshi line.

I also made a tag with some Webster's Pages patterned paper and some stamps.

For Adam's mom, I used some more patterned paper from Webster's Pages, as well as some Pink Paislee stitched twill.

Also some vintage sheet music, my trusty Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and a Stampin' Up stamp.

I love these blossoms from Prima....I love glittering them up, makes for a great accent.

The letters are AC white canvas Thickers that I sprayed with pink glimmer mist. I finished off the edges with some machine stitching and a few pearls.

That's all for now....stay tuned this week for some more layouts....I have been working on some projects for a design team tryout....Elle's Studio. Fingers and toes crossed that I make it!

No comments: