Thursday, May 13, 2010

{exploring}



I have to apologize for the quality of the photos.....I brought my camera with me but no card reader, so for now you're stuck with pics from my cell phone that I've e-mailed to myself :)

Today I didn't have to wait around here and eat lunch with Adam, so I decided to go exploring in Silverdale. I visited the Scrapbook Zone, and came away with some new papers I had been looking for, as well as some ribbon and a neat chipboard alphabet.


I also had lunch at a Japanese takanami grill (very yummy - steak and shrimp), checked out a used bookstore, and got a free Cinnabon at the mall because it's Nurse's Week!!

Oh, and I checked out the COOLEST antique mall I've ever been to, look what I found:

Tons of vintage postcards - most from the early 1900s, an old hymnal, vintage buttons and a piano instruction book from the 1920s. I am so excited to get home and start crafting with this stuff!!!!!

For those of you that are scrappers, you will appreciate the following picture:

Ever used a folded up washcloth and a pushpin in place of a paper piercer and pad?? lol :) I am working on Keira's birthday thank you notes, and I had to improvise!! Hehe.

No comments: