Monday, May 31, 2010

{a few layouts}

Here we are at the end of another three day weekend. Dangit. It's times like these when I wish every week was a four day work week. Or two day for that matter. :)  Anywhoo, I did get some scrapping done this weekend...starting on Friday when my good friend Stephanie and I cropped til midnight at Scrapaganza. Here's what I accomplished.

I had a ton of photos from Pike Place Market, and since the scenery is so gorgeous and colorful there, I didn't want patterned paper competing with the pictures. So I just did a simple two page layout by making my own photo collage with 4" x 6" photos, some AC thickers and a label sticker.

Keira got a Tinkerbell chair for her birthday, and it was so cute I just had to do a layout about it. It's so funny, now that it's sitting in our living room she climbs up in it all the time and watches cartoons. :)

Here I am again with my trusty Thickers. I also used some Prima rhinestones and a sheet of Tinkerbell stickers. I know there is a Tinkerbell Cricut cartridge, but I wasn't buying that just for this! :)

I have been using these doilies a lot lately...you can get them anywhere, Hobby Lobby or Walmart. They come in two different sizes and I just love using them on cards and layouts.

Here's another Tinkerbell embellishment I picked up at JoAnn's for 40% off. I have to admit, I kind of like having a little girl so I can buy all these cute scrapbooking things..... ;)

Have you checked out Elle's Studio? They have a ton of cool embellishments and journaling tags, along with some printables you can purchase and print at home. This little rounded tag is one I purchased from there. It's the perfect spot to write a little note, or even a date.

I was going to share another Keira bath page with you tonight, but I think I'll wait til tomorrow. Sweet dreams. ;)

No comments: