Monday, May 3, 2010

{friendship}


Two cards in one day?!?! I think I'm going to pass out! :) AND we had friends over to grill tonight. Gosh I love when I feel accomplished.... lol :) Anyway, I made this card up quick for the National Scrapbooking Day technique challenge at Challenge Masters. The technique was to use mist and a stencil -- I decided to use my new Stampin' Up stencil and Smooch Spritz.
I also used some of my hand dyed seam binding, along with machine stitching.
I am really loving the look of all these vintage projects lately, so I am trying my best to hop on the bandwagon....but it does take some practice. The sentiment stamp is from the SU hostess set 'Wings of Friendship', and I also used a Stampin Up punch.
This card will go to a friend for her birthday next week.....Kelsi. She shares Keira's birthday! :)

No comments: