Sunday, May 30, 2010

{here is what I have been doing}

Instead of not posting on my blog....

Taking a trip to Seattle and Bainbridge Island....kidless. ;) We had an awesome week-long getaway.

Seeing the beach....

Having dinner with family that we haven't seen in a LOOOONG time!

Exploring Pike Place Market (fyi I want to live here!)

Going to the first Starbucks!! (there will be a scrapbook page to come....)

Taking time to see the Seattle Aquarium....

Planning a certain little girl's first birthday party (complete with Sesame Street decor...)

 Not sure about her present from Daddy...... =)

 And eating her very own giant cupcake, of course.

A little swimming with the diva, Keira. :)

So.......lots and lots of memories to scrap! Back to our regularly scheduled posting this evening....I will post a (very belated) Mother's Day card tonight.....followed by some pages that I got done on Friday. Hope you're having a great holiday weekend. :)

No comments: