Saturday, May 1, 2010

{read}


The layout I'm sharing today is a layout I did back in March when I went to Rockford for the weekend. I knew when I saw these photos I wanted to create a page about me reading to Keira. It's very important for me to be able to read books to her -- I want to cultivate a love of books and reading in her from a very young age. It's a great bonding experience to read to your children, and I believe it also can make them more intelligent in the long run! Even now our bedtime routine always includes at least two books.

For this layout, I used SEI and American Crafts patterned paper. I cut the book from the My Community Cricut cartridge, and also used some Thickers. I love the Martha Stewart butterfly punch and use it a TON on a lot of my pages. I also used some Prima rhinestones.

Hope you have a great Sunday tomorrow....good night.

No comments: