Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{dt submissions! }

I applied for the DT at Elle's Studio......I didn't make it this time......maybe next!

Anyway here is the banner I made and submitted.

I thought for sure this would be the nail in the coffin! Oh well. At least it looks all pretty in Keira's room :)

I used these printables from Elle's, along with some crepe paper and BoBunny patterned paper.

I also submitted this layout:

Sorry for the small and blurry photo. I had to condense the file to e-mail it and forgot to make a copy.

I used a lot of patterned paper and stamps from Elle's as well.

Along with a printable tag, bakers twine and machine stitching.

And also paper pieced a cupcake.....so cute. :)  Also I am loving these flashcards.

I lovvvvvvved this page.

If you'll excuse me, I'm about to go drown my sorrows in a bowl of mint choc chip ice cream.

:)

Nighty night!

No comments: