Saturday, June 19, 2010

{life}

What a long week! I returned from Minneapolis late Wednesday evening, and have been playing catch up ever since with laundry, cleaning....etc.  Today Keira and I have a 2nd birthday party to go to -- here's the card I made:

I used some Cosmo Cricket/Twist and Shout patterned paper, along with some Jenni Bowlin banner stickers.

The scalloped circle was cut out with my SU bigz die and Big Shot. I also used some AC Sprinkles letter stickers. I hand cut the cupcake and paper pieced it together.

This layout is one I did last weekend. I had the idea in my head for awhile, and wanted to show a lot of pictures from my life as a whole :)

Since the journaling is kind of private, I used a small envelope to house it and tied it up with some bakers twine. The title letters are from Elle's Studio.

I used a Making Memories journaling tear out to put in front of the title and stitched the edge. I also tried to put the date on each photo so someday when Keira looks at this, she'll have an idea of when everything happened. :)

I used a lot of little bits of punched patterned paper to accent this page - that was the funnest part! (Is funnest a word??)

I stamped on the envelope flap with the SU set Watercolor Trio.

You can see more of the little punched bits and words here.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Lisa Andrews said...

Amazing layout. What a great collection of photos.

[[Azura]] said...

This is beautiful...
loving the way you put the photos.. :)