Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{swim}

My layout is finally done! Here it is...

I love when something turns out exactly as you had imagined it! My new October Afternoon Fly a Kite paper matched perfectly with the yellow in the photo too.

I made the banner out of Maya Road's scalloped mini chipboard banner set and some patterned paper ( I used some Cosmo Cricket {sun} October Afternoon {middle three} and Elle's Studio {multi colored polka dot}).  I also used my SU heart punch and some old sheet music and book print.

The base for the layout is Bo-Bunny's back to basics paper in Brilliant Blue dot. The blue and white polka dotted paper is Stampin Up (Island Oasis pack}. I also used my Martha Stewart lace edge punch and machine stitching. The photo is mounted on an October Afternoon label sticker (Report Card line).

I also punched some circles from the OA Fly a Kite paper and stitched them onto the layout behind the main photo.

I used some more of the Bo-Bunny paper for the waves, and punched out the shapes with a 1" circle punch.

I used AC Thickers for the title, and added some stitching over top.  Thanks for stopping by today! I've got a cranky little one on hand...she got her 12 month shots today!

No comments: