Sunday, June 13, 2010

{these three remain}

Sorry for the craptastic photo.

This was the best one of the bunch! I tried to take some closeups, but it's hard to get good pics when it's dark outside! And I had to give this card to my Gramps and Grandma yesterday.

This was their anniversary card this year, which I gave to them along with this book (which might I add, made my grams cry! :)) I used a pocket from Elle's Studio - Summer 2010 Documented. Inside the pocket, I included a tag with the Bible verse from I Corinthians 13:13, very appropriate for an anniversary card. Also one of my favorite verses as it was read at Adam and my wedding.

The doily was inspired by Christine Middlecamp, you can see hers HERE. I didn't have the exact supplies that she used, so I improvised a bit but I do like the way it turned out. The pink pattern paper is by Recollections, from Michaels.

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend, I was hoping to do a little swimming with Keira, but now it looks like rain is coming in! :(

No comments: