Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{a few layouts}

While in Seattle, I got to visit the first ever Starbucks.....I was so excited!!

I saved the paper bag that I brought my souveneir mug home in and used it on this layout. For the title, I used some American Crafts thickers, as well as a journaling tag from MME. I also stamped some coffee beans on the bag... ;)

This little Starbucks logo is from a drink sleeve.....you can also see the Girls Paperie die cut paper I used peeking out from behind the other patterned paper (MME).

This little bird sticker is from the new Basic Grey basics line, and the word sticker  is by Girls Paperie as well.

The coffee mug stamp is from a retired SU set (Like it a Latte), and I also used a MME transparency on the photo above it.

I like having the chance to scrap about myself once in a while... ;)

Up next is my favorite layout I made at the Favorite things crop.

Keira is always so serious in most of the photos I take....she's really a happy little girl but it's just so hard to get her to smile for the camera!

On this page I used my Pink Paislee Queen Bee line, and I used almost all the papers in that line because I wanted everything to coordinate.

Here I used another one of the Martha Stewart doily tags, and embellished it with some more Queen Bee goodies and some lace trim.

Here's a smile! The brad was made with the i-top bradmaker by imaginisce. Such a cool tool!

All title letters are from Pink Paislee as well.

Thanks for taking a look tonight! I have one request......if you read my blog regularly please leave me a comment on this post.... I am trying to figure out if there are actually people out there reading my blog! I can count on both hands the number of comments I've received since I started. ;) The feedback is greatly appreciated.....:)

1 comment:

Maranda said...

Well, I read your blog, but you probably already knew that! I actually get the email updates too. I like seeing all the amazing layouts you make (just wish I could make them too, lol)! As a person who is just getting into scrapbooking, your blog gives me lots of inspiration!