Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{a quick word}

Just a quick post tonight.....trying to get past the mid-week slump. Thursday's almost here and that means Friday is around the corner! Keira is going to her Grandma's house on Saturday so Adam and I can hit up a movie. Maybe Salt? We're not sure yet.

I soooooo wish I was at CHA! I've been living vicariously through all the blog and FB updates and photos.....maybe next year. :)

I had a friend ask me to make some birthday cards for her mom, here is one of them. I love this new stamp set by SU called Notably Ornate, it has a very vintage-y feel to it. I also used the scallop circle punch with some old hymnal music.

I also used my scallop border punch, along with some machine stitching and some of the new crochet trim by SU as well.

The sentiment is from the set 'Messages for Mom', which I'm SO glad is in the new catalog.

As you can see it has a lot of great sentiments, perfect for thank-you cards, Mother's Day or birthdays.


Keira got to play in the sprinkler today at her babysitter's house.

Gosh, her little pudgy thighs just crack me up so much. I'm very lucky to have a trusted friend that watches her and they always get to do fun things. :)

I had to take Hunter to the vet last weekend too for a strange uncontrolled snorting problem that he's had.

It's really unbelievable to me that he's going to be 8 years old in July. Nothing wrong with him, except maybe old age and a floppier-than-normal soft palate. He's such a good dog (most of the time). :)

Hope you have a good rest of the week. I have some more photos of cards to share, when I can find the time to get them edited and up on the blog. Good night.

No comments: