Friday, July 30, 2010

{tgif}

What a long week....thank goodness it's over. :)

I made a few card samples on the fly last week for my open house, this one uses the new Owl punch from Stampin' Up. I am not even a huge owl lover and still I am thinking this punch is one of the best things I ordered!

I used the new Early Espresso colored cardstock, along with some patterned paper from the Summer Mini catalog. This card is inspired by one in the SU catalog. That's the great thing about their catalog, it's not only full of cool stuff, but there are a ton of great ideas in there too!

This was the card I had for the make and take:

I used my new favorite set, Notably Ornate, along with some of the new patterned paper and crochet trim.


This note-card showcases one of my other favorite sets, Puns from the Past.
The vintage trend is one that I hope stays around for a long time because I love it so much. :) For this note-card I used the Two Tags Bigz Die and my Big Shot, along with a mini clip and button with some twine. I finished it off with a little greeting banner, scalloped edge, grosgrain ribbon and staples. It was inspired by a card on the cover of Stampin' Success one month.

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: