Friday, August 13, 2010

{ayeyeyeyeye.}

I am SO glad it's Friday. Even though I have a busy weekend planned, at least I don't have to show up for work the next few days! To say it's been a little chaotic there would be an understatement...... :)

I planned to show this layout earlier in the week but time got away from me:

I have had these two crappy cell phone pics lying around for awhile now, as well as the homemade card Adam made me (☺) to tell my Mother's Day story for this year. The title as you can see is -of course- American Crafts Thickers, as well as some word stickers from The Girls Paperie and letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket.

This little blossom is also by The Girls Paperie, and the star stick pin is by Maya Road. The background patterned paper for this layout is by My Mind's Eye.

I used a Studio Calico journaling card, and slipped it into a Maya Road kraft envelope along with the actual handmade card. The date label is by Elle's Studio.

Here's the finished layout. A quickie for sure but happy with how it turned out!

I stopped at Memories on Fifth earlier in the week because I knew they had some new goodies.....I picked up these papers from Echo Park as well as some Crate Paper patterned papers.

I've shied away from bright colors before in my scrapping, but with summer pics to scrap of Keira now, they actually work out pretty well :)

I also got some of the new Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer mist in an aqua color called peacock, my idea is that it will work well for some more pool photos.

I think this sticker sheet from Echo Park is my fave -- love the banner, clouds, tree and that hot air balloon! too cute!

Not sure how much scrapping I'll get done this weekend with a garage sale going on tomorrow but I'll sure try. :)

Have a great Saturday.

No comments: