Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{menu plan for this week}

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.....but I've been busy with work, Stampin' Up class, helping Adam put up our new bookcase and hang some pictures in the living room, planning garage sales, cooking, family dinners.....you know, the norm. I thought I would take a second to post my menu plan for this week:

Monday: Casey's pizza. You should really try it if you have one in your area!
Tuesday: Beef tacos and spanish rice. I have taken to using this El Pato sauce instead of taco seasoning as sometimes I think it's too salty -- with this you can add the amount of salt you want, plus cumin and coriander or cilantro to your taste.
Wednesday: BLT's and macaroni and cheese
Thursday: Chicken and corn green chile chowder, carrot sticks with ranch, garlic bread Friday: BBQ pork burgers on the grill and tater tots

I also want to make these buffalo chicken burgers, they look delicious!

I made quite a feast for family dinner on Sunday, marinated pork chops, cheesy potatoes and spinach artichoke dip....will post recipes sometime later this week.

Also finished my 4th of July scrapbook page, I'll get that posted later on as well.

Hope you're having a great start to the week, I'm looking forward to a three-day holiday weekend coming up!

No comments: