Friday, August 20, 2010

{never have i been more ready for a weekend}

Away.

That's right folks, I've said it before and I'm saying it again. I'm so glad it's Friday.

lol ;)

This weekend Adam and I will be taking a weekend to go to the Mall of America, sans kiddo, to spend some time together for my birthday.

Last time I was there it was for work, so I didn't take a lot of time to explore all the stores. But for sure, I'll be looking forward to this:




 
And this:


God bless Archivers!!


:)

I haven't been too crafty this week, but I did work the last few nights on a 4th of July layout using Pink Paislee papers and stickers, they are lovely.



I especially love this sticker sheets, with the different borders and banners and such.

Maybe if I get it done later tonight I can share it before we leave for the weekend...no promises though! Have a good weekend everyone :)


No comments: