Saturday, November 6, 2010

I thought this morning I would get to sleep in....but miss Keira decided to wake up at 4am, then again at 6:30! Oh well, I went to bed at a decent time last night so I wasn't too tired. I prepped the ingredients for this sausage casserole last night, and baked it off this morning. Turned out really good! I cut the recipe in half and only had to bake it for 35 minutes. I also substituted cubed cream cheese for cottage cheese (I didn't have any) and green onions for regular onions.

Yesterday I got off work a little early and made a Hobby Lobby/Memories on 5th run. I picked up some new Thickers, and some OA paper -- Seaside and Schoolhouse.

MME lost and found glitter paper, Bo Bunny winter joy cut outs, Webster's pages snowflake paper and letter stickers, and a big red Jenni Bowlin rub on butterfly.

Hawkeye paper, WeRMemory Keepers Thanksgiving paper, MME halloween paper, diecut tags, a color catcher and a LYB black haunted house mini album.

Hoping my Elle's Studio order comes today, I ordered their new advent calendar, as well as some misc other goodies ;)

This is a layout I made last year, but it's one of my faves and I don't think I've shared it here yet. It's sort of a tradition for Adam and I to take a little weekend trip for our birthdays each year, and last year we went to Des Moines to see Journey!

I used my sewing machine and an extra page protector to create a pocket for my memorabilia. Patterned paper is by America Crafts.

The lined paper is some antique ledger paper from my stash.

I think I made this layout when I was home recovering from surgery. The patterned paper is by Pink Paislee, and I also used a card from The Paper Loft (a girl and her dog).

I piled on the Primas and also used a PP Artisan flourish that I inked.

Envelope by Maya Road, corduroy brad by Stampin Up.

I used some Prima rhinestone flourishes at the top of the page, and also did some splattering with Tattered Leaves glimmer mist.

Well, I am off to make some lunch for the crew, watch the football game, then head out of town for dinner and to find a winter coat for Keira....thinking about this one, since it comes with snow pants!

No comments: