Sunday, November 14, 2010

{a little helper}

Of course my scraproom is like a playground for Keira.....lots of bottles to play with, markers to sort, stickers to use....etc :).  The other day when she woke up from her nap I guess she thought I needed my paints reorganized.

I've been trying to work with her on counting...."one, two, three".  Instead she says, "one, one, one, one...". It cracks Adam and me up.  This morning before her nap she colored me a "picture" and you can bet I'll be including that on a scrapbook page sometime soon ;)

These are a few layouts I did over at my friend Michelle's house a few weekends ago.

I think Keira's room is my favorite one in the whole house.....mostly because I had a lot of time to decorate it and thoughtfully pick out each decoration.

This patterned paper is by Doodlebug....I picked it up awhile back knowing that it would be perfect for some little girl pages.

This layout is one of my favorites....I just love these loopy letter stickers, they are by Doodlebug as well and I finally got my hands on 4 packs of them! Black, pink and brown.

Here we go again with the Thickers......I also punched hearts out of patterned paper and stitched over them down the page.

I know this Taylor Swift song is a romantic one....but I love the phrase and I think it sums up Keira pretty perfectly. ;)

No comments: