Monday, November 22, 2010

{more baby}


Yet another baby shower this past weekend! My cousin and his wife just had their baby girl last week, she is too cute :) My grandparent's second great grandchild!

It was so funny, the whole time Keira kept saying, "ooooooooh, it's a beeebeee!!" She is in the stage right now where she loves all things baby :)
One of my favorite pictures..... (that's my mom holding Keira)

My most favorite picture ;)

I of course used my new favoritest Thickers.....charcoal Lullaby. I have two packages and if I see more, I'm snatching them up! lol.

I put together a little gift basket complete with burp cloths, a bib, two sets of jammies and some lotion and baby wash....along with the card. I used Stampin' Up patterned paper and stamp, Heidi Swapp chipboard heart and made a tag from cardstock and vellum that I stitched together.

Here's to a season of babies......and kinda glad there's not a new one in my house right now. Heehee. :)

No comments: