Monday, November 15, 2010

{oh baby}

My sister and I went to a baby shower yesterday....I think baby cards are one of my favorite to make!

I love this color combination of soft yellow, green and pink for a baby girl.

I have actually had this card sitting around in my stash for quite some time, I think I originally made it for a card swap. The stamp is by SU, but I can't remember the name of the set now; it's retired. Lots of layers too, and corners punched with the ticket punch.

I put together this tag today for the outside of the gift. I used one of my manila shipping tags from Staples as a template, then stitched around the edges of the pink layer. The yellow circle is embossed using the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. I also pulled out my butterfly punch and layered some vellum with patterned paper.

Hope you have a great week.....I actually have another baby shower to go to this coming weekend. My cousin and his wife should be having their baby by tomorrow (she's getting induced), and they didn't find out the sex but I think I'll wait til after the baby is born to make her card so it can be gender appropriate. :)

No comments: