Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{christmas eve}

The day I would MOST anticipate and look forward to all year when I was a kid had to be Christmas Eve. My mom has three brothers and my Grandparents on that side always fostered a great sense of family among us....I feel fortunate beyond anything to still have them in my life too! It's an all day affair....usually from 11am to early evening....and now it's grown to cousins and spouses and this year....two great grandchildren! I can say we are truly blessed to be a part of this family. All my aunts and uncles are great....and our cousins, well, we grew up together. Sleepovers and picnics and fishing with gramps and grandma. I wanted to document this on a scrapbook page so my kids know how much it meant to me. And while I won't be having four children any time soon (or ever...haha!) I hope to someday carry on a tradition of family togetherness around the holdiays.

For this page, I used four 4x6 photos that I trimmed down to fit the layout.

Sticker elements are by Echo Park, green patterned paper is by The Girls Paperie.

For the title, I used a Jenni Bowlin journaling card, as well as a corduroy button, twine, Echo Park sticker and brown glitter Thickers.

 The journaling is written on Jenni Bowlin cards, lace paper is by Basic Grey. I also used a circle calendar tag from Elle's Studio.

Thanks for taking a look...have a great day!

No comments: