Monday, December 6, 2010

{dec daily day 3&4}

Hello again.....back for more december daily! I am loving this project. I think I'll do one every year. :)

For my 3 page, I used a Sassafrass mini playing card, which I backed with a few strips of green paper trimmed with pinking shears and my Tim Holtz tiny attacher. I also punched a snowflake in the bottom corner and stitched a red border around the page. This corrugated kraft paper is by SU and no longer available. Boo.

Keira was up coughing all night and I stayed home with her on Friday. I took this picture of us while I was letting her play with my phone so I could coerce her into taking some cough syrup. :) I also included a little ad from Sonic. This is the kind of stuff that's boring now but our kids and grandkids will find fascinating someday.

The 4 page is October Afternoon patterned paper, embellished with a number tag from Elle's Studio. I used one of my stamps to stamp 'noel' across it, then added a glittered edge and punched snowflake.

For this day, I kept things pretty simple and just did my journaling on the photo. Bonus: you won't forget what you have to say. :)

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

AprilC said...

Great album! TFS