Thursday, December 9, 2010

{dec daily day 5&6}

I will apologize in advance for what may be less than stellar photos, but as I mentioned before.....I am never home during daylight M-F! ugh. So these were my best attempt at photographing pages 5&6 of my dec daily.

I love this navy polka dotted vellum. Sadly it was made by Stampin' Up and retired last year. I used a "5" tag from Elle's Studio, stamped with a Christmas sentiment stamp from Hobby Lobby. Added some stitching over the edge.

 The day before this, my sister and I had gone to a Christmas concert and it was awesome! I decided to punch holes right in the program and include it in my album.

I had originally printed the journaling right on the photo, however when I had it printed off in 4x6 size, it was almost too small to read. So I re-typed it and printed on cardstock, and I still like the way it turned out. I used my Martha snowflake punch to embellish the top corner.

Here are the two pictures I had of the concert. I sort of wish I had a picture of my mom, sister and me; but it was getting late and I had a certain little girl at home I had to put to bed.


Here's the reverse side of that page. I printed the sentiment out from the Creating Keepsakes blog here. I also used a manila shipping tag and Heidi Swapp heart. Polka dot paper is by Stampin' Up.


On this page, I used some scalloped red cardstock misted with Chalkboard glimmer mist. I added a punched label, Thickers and a snowflake, along with some red stitching.

This was supposed to be one of Keira's Christmas presents, but I let her open it early. We needed some entertainment, plus she'll have plenty of presents to open anyway :)

I added two 4x6 photos for this page, along with an Elle's Studio Christmas tag.

Thank the good Lord tomorrow is Friday. I am ready to sleep in! And finish my Christmas shopping.

Night.

No comments: