Sunday, December 12, 2010

{i didn't know}

After going shopping yesterday, I was inspired to make a layout with these butterfly papers.

The butterfly paper is by Jenni Bowlin. Baby carriage card by Making Memories, as is the cream and black chipboard piece and rosette. You can see one of those Maya Road kraft doilies peeking out from the back. The 'helpful hints' card is by October Afternoon.

The background patterned paper I used is by October Afternoon. I had also been saving this butterfly cut out for awhile, the paper is SU and I also used the SU sizzix die to cut out the butterfly. The vellum butterfly is by Jenni Bowlin as well.

Journaling card by Elle's Studio.

Large red butterfly rub-on is Jenni Bowlin. I printed my title and journaling out on cardstock and trimmed into tags, tied with twine.

Thanks for taking a look today! I'm off to shovel snow, get groceries and do some laundry. Oh joy!

No comments: