Saturday, December 11, 2010

{i'm just here to enable}

My sister and I braved the "blizzard" today to do some Christmas shopping. It just so happens that a certain scrapbook store is very close to another store I had to get a gift card at. Hmm.

I found this new paper, Merry January by We R Memory Keepers. One can never have enough ledger paper in my opinion. ;)

I also found these Sassafras letter stickers that I've been looking for. I would have liked to find some different colors, but maybe I'll have to get those online. I also picked up a postage stamp edge punch, some Martha Stewart fringe scissors, and some Maya Road kraft doilies. I have already done a layout this evening using the punch and one of the doilies!

I actually picked up these papers last week. Some of October Afternoon's Campfire and Modern Homemaker papers, Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather, and the Dear Lizzy Christmas line.

I love these loopy stickers by KI memories.

ALSO I ordered last month's kit from Studio Calico, Napa Valley. I love it all! Idk if my husband is going to listen to me, but I would really like a 6 month subscription for Christmas. Please??

I thought this kit was an exceptionally good deal because it includes a set of alphabet stamps! I've already used one of those little flower embellishments too ;)

I'll get my layout + my December Daily pages photographed tomorrow and share. Have a good night and stay warm.

1 comment:

Mindy Miller said...

I bought that same ledger paper. Love it!