Wednesday, December 29, 2010

{a sneak + 2 layouts}

First off....

Elle's Studio is offering sneak peeks of their new items coming out in January....stop by the blog to take a peek! The first one is up already and looks super cute ;)

I wanted to share a few layouts that I did a couple weeks ago at a Friday night crop. This one uses the papers from October Afternoon's Seaside collection.

I also used a shipping tag from Staples, AC Thickers, an Elle's Studio journaling tag, and October Afternoon Schoolhouse pin 'take note'.

You can see that I splashed a little Glimmer Mist on the page...pretty much love doing that now :) Also used one of my butterfly punches and treasured SU polka dot vellum

This is a layout I did with my Studio Calico kit, Napa Valley.

I love that these kits include cardstock as well as patterned paper. This is an older picture of Keira, but it's so sweet. I've wanted to scrap it for a long time.

Love these butterflies from Making Memories....already die cut and in cute patterns too. I decided to stitch a row down the side of my page.

Journaling tag by Jenni Bowlin, letter stickers are by Making Memories, and the strips are computer generated.

 For this little embellishment cluster, I used another butterfly splashed with glimmer mist and twine for the antenna.  Elle's studio date/place tag and Pink Paislee cork button and brad.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! I know I will...I'm on vacation for the rest of the year ;)

No comments: