Sunday, January 2, 2011

{best of 2010}

I'm going to jump on the blogging bandwagon here and share my favorite projects from 2010, in no particular order :)

This layout and photos of Keira are one of my favorites....I love how everything came together on this page, the colors in the photos go so well with the patterned paper.

A baby card I made for one of my card classes this summer. Too cute and could be for a girl or boy!

A Valentine card I made for Adam....from Keira :)

Took me a while before I could gather up the courage to make a page about my miscarriage, but I am glad it is documented. Journaling is hidden in the envelope.

Layout idea I got from the Stampin' Up catalog....lots of texture, sewing, embossing and stamping. Love it!

A memory book I made for my Grandparents anniversary this past year....it was a big hit. They loved it!

Love this layout as it showcases photos across three decades of my life...I'd like to think that Keira will love looking back at this someday. Journaling in envelope.

Anniversary card I did with Elle's Studio stamps, October afternoon paper...stitching and flowers

I think this is one of my favorite cards of all time....my mom's mother's day card this year. Love the stitched on vellum pocket and glittered flower.
A baby shower card and basket that turned out cute!


Got the idea for this cute layout from Elizabeth Kartchner's blog....these photos go great with the Indie Girl paper line


Totally random mini album I threw together, I did not expect it to turn out so cool....lol! ;)

LOVE this photo. I took it myself when Keira was in the NICU.....I had that Jenni Bowlin butterfly patterned paper forever, then picked up the red rub on and voila, the page was born. More butterflies! Imagine that. heehee.

This is a peek of a layout I did recently that I am not showing in it's entirety....as I think I'm going to submit it for magazine publication.....we will see! But I do love it and the story it tells about Keira and her "baby" :)

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by and reminiscing with me! I'm looking forward to a great year in 2011.....too bad we have to start out by Adam having back surgery, but hopefully he will feel much better afterwards. We have a plan to get healthier....together, I'm hoping we can motivate one another to exercise more and make wiser food choices. And maybe get some use out of the $1000 elliptical that is sitting in our office..... :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your projects are gorgeous :) Excited to be on Elle's DT with you and looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Melissa Mann said...

Beautiful projects!!!