Monday, January 31, 2011

{birthday girl}

I went to one of the local scrapbook stores last week and was going to pick up some of Echo Park's new 'Little Girl' line. I was picking out papers one by one, until I saw the pack with everything in it -- papers, letters, embellishments.....glad I went with that one ;)

Although see that yellow heart patterned paper? I would like to have about 10 more sheets of that...so I might go back and get some.

Here are my favorite 'this moment' tags from Elle's Studio. Love them!

Here's another journaling card from Elle's - Owl Love you forever note tags. The colors went perfectly with these patterned papers!

Such a bright fun layout. Adam was critiquing my scrapbooking last week....apparently as he was perusing my Two Peas gallery he thought the bright colored layouts were much more attractive.... haha ;)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love this layout! The Little Girl line is one of my favs right now and it works so well with the Elle's tag :)