Saturday, January 1, 2011

{bliss}

Well, I've had a wonderful vacation so far...but it's back to work on Monday. Today I guess I was bitten by a little cleaning bug? I spent the morning taking down all the Christmas decorations, plus moving all the furniture around in the living room to vacuum. What is wrong with me?! ;) I do feel better now that it's done now. Plus while Keira is napping I get to spend a little time in my scraproom.

I finished this layout yesterday and had been working on it for a few days here and there. That's the great thing about having your own desk to scrap at...you can leave it out and work on it when you have a few minutes! Keira loves to play in here with me too before I put her to bed. She pulls out my stickers and puts caps on and off my mists...it's so cute to watch her have so much fun with the simplest things ;)

I cut the heart from BoBunny brown dotted paper with the Cricut Paisley cartridge, then used a chipboard title - Dear Lizzy American Crafts - along with computer generated wording.

Last time I was at Scrapaganza I spotted these little felt flowers by Pebbles and could not leave without them. They are too freakin' cute!

I've been using the mist splattering technique lately like it's going out of style...that and butterflies... too funny :) Good thing I have a cute girly subject to scrap! I used chalkboard glimmer mist in strawberry shortcake on this page...I am liking the chalkboard ones because they are a bit more opaque but still have a nice glimmer to them.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a good rest of the weekend!

No comments: