Sunday, January 9, 2011

{a home is made from love and dreams}

My sister and her boyfriend just bought their first house! I decided to make her a housewarming gift....with my scrapping supplies.... ;)

I pulled out my folder of The Girls Paperie papers to use; I like the color palette a lot. This is just a square of patterned paper punched with the Stampin' Up full heart punch. I backed it with some more patterned paper, added a roof, chimney and some stitching.

Funny, the house is actually brick. :) I got to use my new Martha Stewart fringe scissors for the grass as well.

Put it in a 5x7 frame without the glass. That way the texture and dimension is evident.

This is a layout I did last week with a bunch of scraps on my desk.

One of my new Thickers alphas...

Not sure why, but I've been a little punch happy lately.

Just a few random pics I had of Keira running around the house being silly.

If you haven't already....take a few minutes to check out the new items at Elle's Studio....I've been working with them this weekend in preparation for the inspiration gallery reveal later this month and everything is just awesome! I'm loving the 8x8 papers too. :)

Have a great weekend, I'm off to cook for family today -- it's my husband's 30th birthday! Whew. We're getting old. :) Hehe.

No comments: